Like Maruti and Mahindra, Kia has also started selling its second-hand cars in India. Along with selling second-hand vehicles, Kia will provide customers with hassle-free ownership transfer and finance. Kia also wants to give an excellent experience to the customers buying a second-hand car.
Let us tell you what facilities Kia will provide its customers with these cars.
1 year and 40,000 km warranty
Kia India has claimed that, along with the best warranty, it will also provide the best maintenance on second-hand cars in India compared to other companies. That’s why Kia will offer a warranty coverage of 2 years and 40,000 km on vehicles sold on a CPO (Certified Pre Owned) basis. Also, 4 maintenance will be given free on second-hand cars.
The focus will be on quality.
Kia has also launched a mobile app for real-time data integration and scientific price suggestions. Used and certified cars sold by Kia will be less than 5 years old. Also, it must have run up to 1 lakh km. Before selling these cars, Kia will check the quality of these vehicles at 175 points. In which there will be no structural damage of any kind. At the same time, the original parts of these cars will be renewed along with the Kia parts. Along with this, there will also be verified ownership and service history.
30+ CPO outlets by the end of 2022
Kia is working fast on its second-hand car program. Kia India aims to open more than 30 outlets for second-hand cars by the end of 2022. However, Kia has so far prepared 15 outlets in 14 cities of the country, which include towns from Delhi NCR to Bangalore, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Cochin, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Calicut, Nashik, Baroda, Kannur and Malappuram.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be