The number of electric cars in the country is increasing rapidly; all the companies are working on their electric models. But many people need help to buy them because of the high price. So today, we will give you information about some affordable electric cars in the country.
1. PMV EAS EV
It is a city-centric electric car. In which a 48-volt battery has been used. In this, the electric motor generates a power of 13.6 PS and a torque of 50 Nm. There are three range options 120 km, 160 km and 200 km. The top speed of this car is 70 km. This EV has features like Bluetooth support infotainment system, steering-mounted controls and LED headlamps, LCD digital instrument cluster, door lock / unlock, and keyless entry. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 4.79 lakh.
2. Tata Tiago EV
The Tiago EV gets 61PS and 110Nm outputs with the 19.2kWh battery pack and 75PS and 114Nm outputs with the 24kWh battery pack, which can give a range of 250 km and 315 km, respectively. This electric car has four charging options: a 15A socket charger, a 3.3kW AC charger, a 7.2kW AC charger, and a fast charger.
3. Tata Tigor EV
Ziptron EV technology from Nexon EV has been used in this car. A 26kWh battery pack has been used in this car, which, together with the electric motor, generates 75 PS of power and 170 Nm of torque. It gets a range of 315 km. The car supports a 25kW DC fast charger and the standard AC charger. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 12.49 lakh.
4. Nexon EV Prime
The Nexon EV Prime generates 129 PS of power and 245 Nm of torque with an electric motor mated to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery. The car gets an ARAI-certified range of 312 km. This car supports a 3.3kW AC charger and a 50kW DC fast charger. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 14.99 lakh.
5. Tata Nexon EV Max
The electric motor fitted in Tata’s Nexon EV Max can generate 143 PS of power and 250 Nm of torque. It gets an ARAI-certified range of 437 km with a 40.5kWh battery pack. It has the option of 3.3kW and 7.2kW AC and 50kW DC fast charger. The starting ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 18.34 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be