The 500e, the first electric model from Abarth, has been introduced. Abarth asserts that this new EV will be the most engaging, responsive, and dynamic car it has ever produced. It is a performance version of the Fiat 500 Electric.
performance of Abarth
The Abarth 500e has a 42kWh battery, the same as its Fiat brother, but will have a somewhat less driving range due to the higher state of tune of its electric motor or the absence of the range-extension “Sherpa” mode found on the Fiat 500 Electric. Latest Car News However, it will match the 85kW fast-charging pace of that vehicle, allowing for a 35-minute charge from zero to 80 per cent.
The 500e’s electric engine generates 155 horsepower and 235 Nm of torque, up 16 horsepower and 15 Nm from the Fiat model, according to the Italian automaker, who claims the motor is more responsive. According to Abarth, the 500e can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour in under 7 seconds, outpacing the Fiat 500e by two seconds and the 183-horsepower Abarth 695 by just 0.3 seconds.
The 500e promises better handling than its petrol siblings, the 595 and 695, with a boost in turn-in response and higher corner exit speeds thanks to a wheelbase that is 24 millimetres longer and a track that is 60 millimetres wider than the Fiat. These dimensions are combined with a lower centre of gravity made possible by the under-floor battery.
The 500e will be available in hatchback and convertible body types, just like the Abarth 695. The 500e stands out from its conventional Fiat brother, as with other Abarth models, thanks to a performance-focused redesign. It gains a larger, squarer front end, shorter side skirts, and a soft rear lip.
The standard equipment of the 500e is comparable to that of the Fiat and includes a 10.25-inch infotainment touchscreen, a rear parking camera, and a 7.0-inch digital instrument cluster. Top-tier variants come with JBL speakers and sports seats covered in Alcantara. The Abarth wearable key, automated climate control, and an electrochromic rearview mirror are also included with the 500e.
Additionally, the 500e is the first Abarth product to use connected car technology with its Uconnect Services, which provide drivers with real-time information and onboard security and can be controlled via the Fiat mobile app.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be