The new variant of the favourite middle-class car, Wagon R, will be launched soon; 7 seater variant will make Kia Carens sleepless Maruti Suzuki is preparing to launch its 7-seater Wagon R in India. The company introduced its prototype at the 2014 Auto Expo. According to reports, the company will start production of this car in September. The Wagon R 7 seater is expected to be launched in November. In addition, several instances have also been where the Suzuki Solio Wagon R 7-seater MPV has been spied testing on Indian roads.
Expected Features of Maruti Wagon R 7 Seater
The country’s popular hatchback Maruti Wagon R is very popular among small families. But the company now wants to introduce its 7 seater variant in the market to target the big family of the country. Its construction is also being done very fast. The company has also released its first look at the International Show.
Maruti Wagon R engine
You can get a 0.8-litre twin-cylinder diesel engine in the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 7-seater car. Let us tell you that the company has also used this engine in its popular car Celerio. At the same time, many reports say that in its petrol engine model, the company will provide petrol engines with Ertiga.
Expected Price of Maruti Wagon R 7 Seater
Talking about the price, the price of 5 seater variants of WagonR in India is around 3.5 to 5.5 lakh rupees. At the same time, the starting price of a 7 seater can be close to Rs 6 lakh. It is expected to compete with Datsun Go+ in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be