Toyota is also preparing to bring a new 7-seater car in the coming time amid good demand for affordable 7-seater cars in the Indian market, which will be named Toyota Rumion. Media reports show it will be a re-badged version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. It will be similar to the Ertiga in look and features, but it can be more powerful. Rumion can be introduced in partnership with Suzuki and Toyota.
The Toyota Rumion MPV will get some cosmetic changes compared to the Maruti Ertiga. The Rumion will get a redesigned grille, powerful bumpers, Toyota badging, wooden trim and black interiors.
The Toyota Rumion MPV will come equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, steering-mounted audio controls, rear AC vents, automatic climate control, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, parking camera and rear parking sensors, and many more. Will see.
Toyota’s upcoming 7-seaters, Rumion, will get a 1.5-litre petrol engine, which generates 105 PS power and 138 Nm pickup torque. A 5-speed manual and 4-speed torque converter automatic gearbox will be seen in this MPV.
Toyota Rumion will compete with Kia Carens and Renault Triber as well as SUVs and MPVs in the range of Rs 10-12 lakh in the Indian market. The expected price of Toyota Rumion can start from Rs. 10 lakhs.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be