We will see at least 7 major car launches across segments in the coming weeks. Bookings for the updated Toyota Innova Crysta, Citroen e-C3 electric hatchback, Honda City facelift and updated Tata Harrier and Safari have already been commenced in the country. The new-generation Hyundai Verna and Brezza CNG are also expected to hit roads soon. Here’re some key details of the aforementioned models.
Toyota Innova Crysta with the 2.4L diesel
The redesigned Toyota Innova Crysta will only have a 2.4L diesel engine. Four grades of the model range will be available: G, GX, VX, and ZX. The front of the MPV will get a newly created grille, a slightly revised bumper, and a fog lamp assembly with chrome surrounds. The new Innova Crysta will come with several features, including a TFT MID, an 8-inch Smart Playcast touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, leather seats in two colour variants, an 8-way adjustable power driver seat, a seat back table, ambient lighting, 7 airbags, etc.
The French automaker’s first electric vehicle, the Citroen e-C3, may be booked in advance for a price of Rs 25,000. It will be offered in two variations, Live and Fee, including an electric motor and a 29.2kWh battery pack. The system provides a maximum output of 57PS and 143Nm of torque. The e-hatchback, according to Citroen, has a 320-kilometre range on a single charge. It has a top speed of 107 kmph and can accelerate from 0 to 60 kmph in 6.8 seconds. The e-C3 supports both the conventional home charger and the DC fast charger. The electric automobile measures 3,981mm in length, 1,733mm in width, and 1604mm in height.
Honda City facelift
The City sedan will receive a slight facelift from Honda Vehicles India in the first week of March 2023. The 1.5L petrol engine with 121 horsepower and the 1.5L Atkinson cycle engine with 126 horsepower will both be offered for the car. Both motors will satisfy the forthcoming RDE specifications. No diesel engine choice will be available. The hybrid arrangement is only now offered in the most expensive option, which is much more expensive than petrol models. As a result, the business will roll out new petrol-hybrid entry-level models. In addition, the new Honda City facelift from 2023 can gain new exterior colours.
New-Generation Hyundai Verna
One year’s most anticipated new car launch is the Hyundai Verna’s second generation. On March 21, 2023, the automobile manufacturer will release its prices. The pre-order cost is Rs 25,000, which is a nominal amount. The 2017 Verna will be offered in two engine options and four trim levels, including EX, S, SX, and SX (O). Both engines are 1.5L, 4-cylinder gasoline naturally aspirated engines. 7 single-tone and 2 dual-tone colour variations will be available to customers. ADAS is a significant improvement in safety (advanced driver assistance system). Also, its appearance will undergo significant alterations.
Updated Tata Harrier and Safari SUVs
Bookings are now available for the updated Tata Harrier and Safari SUVs, which are scheduled to go on sale in March 2023. The automaker has confirmed that ADAS technology will be available for the 2023 Harrier and Safari. Safety technologies like lane departure warning, forward collision warning, autonomous emergency braking, blind spot detection, traffic sign recognition, high beam assist, and lane change alert will be available with the suite. A new 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 7-inch semi-digital instrument cluster, and a 360-degree camera will also be added to both SUVs. The information unit may receive voice commands in six languages and wireless smartphone connectivity. Powering the 2023 Tata Harrier and Safari will be the same 170bhp, 2.0L turbo diesel engine meeting the BS6 II emission norms. Prices are expected to be hiked by Rs 1 lakh.
Maruti Suzuki Brezza CNG
The CNG version of Maruti Suzuki’s best-selling Brezza SUV will be released in the upcoming weeks. The vehicle will have a factory-installed CNG kit and the same 1.5L K15C petrol engine. It will provide 88PS of power and 121.5Nm of torque, a modest decrease in power and an increase in torque over the normal gasoline engine. A 27 km/kg claimed the Maruti Brezza CNG provides fuel economy. The CNG kit option might be available for the Brezza in all variations.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be