The SUV segment has always been a favourite of Indians. Due to the stylish look and better performance, these vehicles have been selling well. Many luxurious SUV cars are already present in the market. However, in view of the increasing demand, car manufacturers are preparing to launch several vehicles in the SUV segment by the end of this month.
Let’s look at the SUVs that can be launched by the end of December.
Toyota Hyrider CNG
Toyota is preparing to launch the CNG variant of its Highrider SUV in India. The Hyryder CNG could be offered in two trims – S and G -. It could be powered by a 1.5-litre K15C, four-cylinder engine, which could return a mileage of 26.10 km/kg. This engine generates 103hp and 136Nm in petrol mode and 88hp and 121.5Nm of torque in CNG mode. According to Toyota, this vehicle can be launched with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The GLB will be the second 7-seater Mercedes in India. Features like a dual 10.25 infotainment layout, panoramic sunroof, sliding seats and voice command can be provided in GLB. The GLB will come in three variants in India. It can be launched on the credit of entry-level GLB 200, mid-spec GLB 220d and top-of-the-line GLB 220d 4Matic. GLB 200 petrol 163hp can be given a 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine. This engine is mated to the 8-speed automatic transmission.
The luxury brand is also preparing to introduce the seven-seater EQB electric SUV. Globally, the EQB is offered a 228hp, 390Nm dual-motor 300 4Matic and a 292hp, 520Nm dual-motor 350 4Matic on the Guise. In India, it can be launched with 300 4Matic guises.
The BMW XM is the first M model to get a plug-in hybrid V8 powertrain. It generates a total power of 653 hp and Nm. BMW has linked its engine to an 8-speed automatic gearbox. The luxury SUV can also be driven in pure EV mode with a range of up to 80km. It is claimed that the XM is quite similar to the X7 in size. It features an illuminated grille, split headlamp set-up and vertically stacked exhaust outlets at the rear.
BMW X7 facelift
The X7 luxury SUV now gets a complete facelift. A new split headlamp design has been given to it. curved infotainment screen
The interiors have also seen a significant update with the introduction of the. Which includes a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 14.9-inch touchscreen running the latest iDrive 8 software, previously seen on the ix and i4.
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara CNG
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara CNG can also be introduced in the market in December. A 1.5-litre K15C, four-cylinder engine could power the Maruti SUV Grand Vitara. It will generate 103hp and 136Nm in petrol mode and 88hp and 121.5Nm of torque in CNG mode. The Grand Vitara CNG can only be had with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be