Many big brands launched their vehicles in the 16th edition of the Auto Expo. Car manufacturers from Tata Motors to Kia and Lexus launched their vehicles. Electric vehicles are attracting many people in this time’s motor show; many big brands, from Maruti Suzuki to Tata, have introduced their new electric cars. So let’s know about the 5 tremendous electric cars to be presented at the Auto Expo this time-
Tata Sierra EV
Tata Motors has introduced the new version of the Sierra EV as its second concept in this motor show. Compared to the previous concept, it has been given five doors; apart from this, the big gloss roof makes this SUV even more attractive. It has been given a gloss area, which covers both the side and the roof to a great extent.
Tata Harrier EV
Tata Motors is very focused on its electric vehicle portfolio. The company introduced the new electric version of its SUV Harrier in this motor show. Its battery capacity will be around 60 kWh, and it is claimed that this SUV will give a driving range of around 400 to 450 km.
The company’s existing Ziptron technology will also be seen in this SUV, which is also used in Nexon. This SUV also has given different driving modes and terrain response systems. The interior is all black, and the aircraft-inspired handbrake has been given. The exteriors get daytime running lights, and the headlamps are placed right near the bumper and are on the top.
This car will go up to 432km in MG4 EV single charge. The company has developed it on its new Modular Scalable Platform (MSP). In the coming time, this platform can also be used in other MG vehicles. This platform can be used for cars ranging from 40kWh battery packs to 150kWh capacity vehicles.
In MG4 EV, you will get a dual motor of 443 bhp. While it has come in two 167 bhp and 201bhp output options. This car can catch the speed of 0-100 km in just 3.8 seconds, while its top speed is 160 kmph.
Hyundai Ioniq 5
The new Hyundai Ioniq 5 SUV was launched on the first day of Auto Expo 2023 in a single fully-loaded variant. The price of this vehicle has been kept at Rs 44.95 lakh. The booking of Ioniq 5 started on December 21, 2022. Its booking amount was kept at Rs 1 lakh, which is only for the first 500 customers. The new Hyundai Ioniq 5 has been launched with a single powertrain option. It includes a single motor setup which gives it a rear-wheel drive configuration.
The electric motor of this vehicle generates 217 bhp power and 350 Nm torque. Hyundai Ioniq 5 has a 72.6 kWh lithium-ion battery. , Ioniq 5 was first introduced by the company during the Frankfurt Motor Show; apart from this, it has also received the award of 2022 World Car of the Year, World Design of the Year and World Electric Car of the Year.
This car was designed and developed by Suzuki Motor Corporation. The Maruti eVX electric concept uses a 60kWh battery pack, giving a driving range of up to 550 kilometres on a single charge. The car measures 4,300mm in length, 1,800mm in width, and 1,600mm in height. This car has been built on an entirely new dedicated electric platform.
The company has given the Maruti eVX electric concept a signature SUV design with a silhouette of better aerodynamics. The ground clearance and a better long wheelbase have also been kept high. The company says that this SUV has been designed keeping in mind the electric vehicle future of the brand.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be