Japanese automaker Toyota Kirloskar Motor has showcased some of its global models at this year’s Auto Expo. The company is going to wait to bring in the country. Still, soon the company is preparing to bring 4 new models, including the updated Innova Crysta, Coupe SUV, Compact MPV and New Generation Fortuner.
Toyota Innova Crysta
A new version of the Innova Crysta will be available soon. These have been updated with new features and some cosmetic adjustments. This vehicle can choose a 2.7L, 4-cylinder petrol engine or a CNG engine. A 2.4L turbocharged diesel engine will also be offered as an option; This engine has been calibrated to meet real-world driving pollution standards.
Toyota Coupe SUV
Toyota will introduce its new Coupe SUV to the market. Whose codename A 15 has been preserved. This year’s holiday season will still see this car on the market. This vehicle will be a Maruti Suzuki Franks with new branding, replacing the company’s retired Urban Cruiser model from last year. Like the Maruti Franks, it will choose a 1.2 litre, 4-cylinder, normally aspirated petrol engine and a 1.0 litre, 3-cylinder turbo petrol booster jet. These two engines will each have mild hybrid technology.
Toyota Rumion MPV
Toyota will soon bring a re-badged version of Maruti Suzuki’s Ertiga MPV to the market. This car is already being sold in South Africa under the name Rumion. Toyota’s compact MPV will get a 1.5-litre K15C Dualjet petrol engine with outputs of 103bhp and 136Nm. The option of paddle shifters and 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearboxes can be found.
New Gen Toyota Fortuner
The Toyota Fortuner’s next-generation model is currently undergoing testing and might go on sale as early as 2024. In the second half of 2023, this vehicle could be released on the international market. Based on the TNGA-F platform, this vehicle will have a hybrid powertrain with cutting-edge technology and improved design. The SUV will use a mild hybrid 1GD-FTV 2.8L diesel engine with an integrated starter generator. The Advanced Driver Assistance System, Electric Power Steering, and Vehicle Stability Control System will also be present.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be