In the upcoming months, Maruti Suzuki will introduce the Fronx and five-door Jimny, which will be sold through Nexa distributors. With the introduction of two brand-new variants, Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) intends to increase the variety of SUVs it offers throughout the next few years. This year will be the greatest noteworthy in terms of volume, though. At the 2023 Auto Expo, Maruti Suzuki introduced the five-door Jimny and Fronx small SUV coupes; the aforementioned will go on sale in March or April, and the latter sometime in May. The biggest automaker in the nation also seems to be concentrating on releasing the Toyota Innova Hycross badge-engineered model in the industry in the next few months.
- Maruti Suzuki Fronx:
The Grand Vitara has a significant effect on the SUV coupe that is built on the Baleno luxury sedan. It has a 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbocharged engine and a 1.2-liter NA engine that both have conventional and automated gearbox options. The Fronx is built on the well-known Heartect foundation and is equipped with high-end amenities including a nine-inch digital entertainment display.
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny:
Similar to the Fronx, the five-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny is now available for reservations in India. A 1.5-liter K15B four-cylinder slightly elevated combustion engine paired with optionally a five-speed MT or a four-speed AT transmission sends output to all four wheels as conventional in the lifestyle off-roader. It will compete with vehicles like the soon-to-arrive five-door Mahindra Thar.
- 7-Seater Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara:
According to rumours, a three-row Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is currently in construction and is expected to be on sale by 2025. The seven-seater, which has the confidential designation Y17, could have a significantly larger wheelbase than the standard five-seater. Both a 1.5-liter mild hybrid and 1.5-liter strong hybrid gasoline powertrain will persist to generate electricity.
- Maruti Suzuki YY8:
The eVX prototype was introduced by the Indo-Japanese automaker at the just finished 16th Auto Expo. It will give birth to MSIL’s first specifically designed electrified SUV, code-named YY8, which may come in 2WD and 4WD variations. A Toyota sister will also be produced from the five-seater.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be