Two brand-new SUVs are slated to hit the Indian market in the first month of the new year, and one of the eagerly anticipated electric SUVs will also have its pricing revealed. The portfolio of a new player will also be expanded.
Mahindra introduced the XUV400 electric SUV in India, and the company will reveal its prices in the following month. It will compete with vehicles such as the MG ZS EV, BYD Atto 3, and Tata Nexon EV Max. The five-seater is based on the same X100 chassis as the SsangYong Tivoli and measures 4.2 metres overall. Comparatively speaking to the XUV300, it is longer and has a larger boot capacity.
The Mahindra XUV400 has a battery pack with a 39.4 kWh capacity and an electric motor with 150 horsepower and 310 Nm of torque. A top speed of 150 kmph is said to be reached after 8.3 seconds from zero to 100 kmph. With three drive settings—Fun, Fast, and Fearless—the zero-emission SUV claims a stated 456 km of range on a single charge.
BYD Atto 3:
BYD India recently announced the release of the Atto 3 electric SUV, the company’s second passenger vehicle offering after the e6 MPV. It has a starting price of Rs. 34 lakh (ex-showroom). The five-customer seater deliveries will start in January 2023. It can go from 0 to 100 kmph in just 7.3 seconds and claims to have a 521 km driving range on a single charge.
A permanent magnet synchronous e-motor and a 60 kWh battery pack with the renowned Blade battery technology are used by the BYD Atto 3 to produce 201 horsepower and 310 Nm of power. Inside, it has a rotating touchscreen infotainment system and many other goodies.
MG Hector & Hector Plus Facelift:
The facelifted Hector and Hector Plus will most likely be introduced by MG Motor India next month in India, and it may also be displayed alongside the two-door Air EV at the Greater Noida 2023 Auto Expo. The interior of the midsize SUVs will have a 14-inch touchscreen infotainment system with next-generation ismart technology, and the grille and bumper will be changed.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be