Maruti Suzuki is continuously expanding its portfolio in the country. The company is the largest-selling brand of cars in India. Last month, Maruti’s Alto was the best-selling car in the country. Along with this, other company cars are sold in the country. Now the company will bring its three new cars to the market soon. About which we will talk in this blog.
Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5 Door
Maruti Suzuki will soon bring its 5-door Jimny SUV to the market. The company displayed this car at the Auto Expo 2023. Bookings for this vehicle have also started at Nexa dealerships. This car will compete with Mahindra Thar and Force Gurkha in the Indian market. The car will get a 1.5-litre petrol engine. This engine can generate a power of 105 PS and a torque of 134 Nm. This engine will be paired with a 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic gearbox. This car will get a 4WD system, which gives power to all four wheels. The ex-showroom price of this car starts from Rs. 9 lakhs.
Maruti Suzuki Franks
Maruti introduced this car at the Auto Expo 2023. This car is based on Maruti Baleno. This car will be sold through Nexa dealerships. The bookings for this car have also started. Features like wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, head-up display, 360-degree camera, wireless charger, 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system and 6 airbags have been provided in this car. The price of this car is expected to start from Rs. 7 lakhs.
Maruti Suzuki Brezza CNG
Maruti Suzuki will soon bring its Brezza SUV in a CNG version. It will come with factory fitted CNG kit. The car gets a 1.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. A 5-speed manual gearbox will be available in the CNG version of this car. The price of this car will be around Rs 90,000 more than its regular petrol model.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be