Mahindra will soon launch the new Mahindra 5-Door to take on rivals like the Maruti Jimny 5-Door and the Force Gurkha 5-Door SUV.
Mahindra is one of the most well-known SUV brands in the nation right now, and it has a huge selection of vehicles to choose from. The firm is preparing to introduce up to three new SUVs, including the new Thar-5door and the XUV400 EV, in the Indian market following the successful launches of SUVs like the XUV700 and Scorpio N.
Mahindra XUV400 EV
The brand recently launched the Mahindra XUV400 EV, which will soon go on sale early next year. This new electric SUV is anticipated to cost between Rs 16 and Rs 18 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and will be directly competitive with vehicles like the Tata Nexon EV and MG ZS EV. A front axle-mounted engine with a rated peak power and torque output of 150 horsepower and 310 Nm will be powered by a 39.4 kWh battery pack in the XUV400 EV.
Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus
The new Bolero Neo Plus, anticipated to start at Rs 10 lakh, will have a more roomy cabin with various seating options and probably share a powertrain with the Thar. This new SUV will also be longer than the Bolero Neo standard model and come with a longer list of goodies. According to what we currently know, it will be available in two variation options: P4 and P10.
Mahindra Thar 5-Door
The new Mahindra 5-Door SUV, which is expected to be introduced at the next Auto Expo 2023, is claimed to be supported on the same platform as the new Scorpio N. Additionally, reports state that the new Thar 5-door could have the Scorpio N’s pentalink rear suspension.
More powerful engine options are anticipated for this upcoming version of the Thar, which will be longer than the Thar 3-Door. The new Thar 5-Door could come with amenities including a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity & navigation, an 8-way adjustable driver’s seat, controls positioned on the steering wheel, numerous airbags, rear parking, and others.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be