In January 2023, Mahindra & Mahindra will introduce the new Thar 4X2 model and the electric XUV400 SUV. On January 26, the domestic carmaker is rumoured to introduce the Thar SUV’s 5-door variant. It should be noted that the aforementioned models’ official debut date and other information have yet to be disclosed. The upcoming new Mahindra SUVs are summarised here.
The country’s first entirely electric SUV from the domestic automaker will be the Mahindra XUV400. It will be offered in three variations: Base, EP, and EL, each of which is anticipated to cost between Rs 17 lakh and Rs 20 lakh. The new Mahindra electric SUV will include a 39.5kWh Li-ion battery pack, providing 148bhp and 310Nm of torque. Compared to Tata Nexon EV Max, Mahindra’s XUV400 is said to have a range of 456 kilometres on a single charge. It can reach a top speed of 150 kmph and go from 0 to 100 kmph in 8.3 seconds.
MAHINDRA THAR 4X2
Mahindra Thar SUV will soon be available in more economical 4X2 variants from the domestic automaker. It’s unquestionably one of the eagerly anticipated new Mahindra SUVs that will go on sale in January 2023. According to reports, the current 2.0L petrol engine and the new 117bhp, 1.5L diesel engine will be available for the Thar 4X2 version. The former will have a 5-speed manual transmission, while the latter will have a 6-speed manual transmission. The new 2WD, 1.5L diesel version of the off-road SUV is anticipated to cost roughly Rs 10 lakh.
MAHINDRA THAR 5-DOOR
The 5-door Mahindra Thar could be presented on Thursday, January 26, 2023, the 73rd Republic Day. The vehicle, which is the 3-door Thar with a longer and wider wheelbase, might get a new name. Compared to its little sister, it will be 15% longer. The same 2.0L mStallion gasoline and 2.2L mHawk diesel engines will power the SUV. The automaker might fine-tune both motors to produce more power. Options for 4X2 and 4X4 might be available for the 5-door Thar.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be