The demand for electric cars is increasing in India. The focus of most companies is currently on bringing affordable electric cars. There is a lot of scope in the segment of affordable electric cars in the Indian market under 10 lakhs. After seeing many electric car launches in 2022, many new models are coming in 2023 as well. It will start in January itself. There will be 3 electric hatchbacks among the customers in January alone. Here we have brought a list of these three affordable electric cars.
- Tata Tiago EV
The cheapest electric vehicle from Tata Motors has already been introduced as the Tiago EV. The delivery of it will begin the next month, though. The price range for this electric hatchback is Rs. 8.49 – Rs. 11.79. Two battery options are available for the Tata Tiago EV. It states that a full charge allows it to run for 315 km. The unique aspect is that Tiago EV has already had 20,000 bookings.
- MG Air EV
MG will bring its mini electric car MG Air EV to India. It can be introduced at the 2023 Auto Expo to be held next month in Greater Noida. This will be an electric car based on the Wuling Air EV present in Indonesia. Its length is 2.9 meters, and the wheelbase is 2.01 meters. It will get a twin 10.25-inch screen, an actual range of 150 km and a 25 kWh battery pack.
- Citroën eC3
Citroën launched its compact hatchback C3 this year. Now its electric version is going to come to India. The company recently said that the name of this affordable electric car would be Citroen eC3. It will be based on eCMP architecture. It is believed that its driving range can be around 300 km.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be