In August 2022, Mahindra presented its five electrified SUV designs in the UK. These SUVs will be offered through the two unique sub-brands XUV.e and BE, with the aforementioned entering our marketplace earliest starting in 2024. On February 10, 2023, Mahindra will debut these Born Electric SUVs in our marketplace. Mahindra’s XUV.e8 and XUV.e9 are included in the XUV.e spectrum, whereas the BE range consists of three configurations: BE.05, BE.07, and BE.09.
The inaugural XUV.e generation that is suitable for assembly will hit our market by December 2024, according to Mahindra. The business may present the almost-performance vehicle in our industry in February 2023, although Mahindra hasn’t made a formal declaration about it yet. The redesigned EVs are built on the revolutionary INGLO adaptable framework, which supports a range of wheelbase, track, and drivetrain configurations, including AWD and RWD.
The XUV.e8, which combines aesthetic characteristics with the premium XUV700, will be the inaugural Mahindra Born Electric SUV to be introduced in our industry. Comparable to its ICE predecessor, the general appearance and seating configuration are similar. The XUV.e8 has dimensions of 4,740mm in length, 1900mm in width, 1760mm in height, and a 2762mm wheelbase. The electric SUV is 45mm bigger, 10mm wider, 5mm higher, and has a 7mm larger wheelbase than the XUV700.
The new Mahindra XUV.e8 should offer additional interior capacity because of the horizontal surface and extended dimensions.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be