When the all-new Tata Safari SUV was launched in 2021, it became a big hit in the country due to its design and premium appeal, even without any 4X4 option. After this, it also got several versions and colour updates. But now it is going to get a big update. Recently, the facelifted version of the Safari was spied testing on the roads. Tata Motors is expected to unveil the updated Safari at the 2023 Auto Expo.
As the new Safari was spied testing, it is difficult to give exact details about the design changes. Although the front silhouette looks similar to the current model and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) sensors can be found in its lower front bumper. The new Tata Safari will get ADAS features like Adaptive Cruise Control, Front Collision Assist, and Blind Spot Monitoring.
Its upright silhouette will be similar to the current model. It could get redesigned front and rear bumpers, a newly redesigned headlamp setup, updated tail lights and new alloy wheels. However, the current 18-inch alloy wheels were seen on the spied car.
Interior, the layout design of its cabin is expected to remain similar to the current model. Still, this SUV is expected to get significant updates like an extensive touchscreen infotainment system with connected car tech and a new operating system.
Also, it is expected to get many new features, including a 360-degree camera, a new LED headlamp, and a fully digital instrument cluster.
The 2023 Safari may get the option of a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel and a new 1.5-litre Revotron turbo petrol engine. It will get the option of a 6-speed MT and 6-speed torque converter automatic.
Right now, the ex-showroom price of the current model of Safari is between Rs 15.44 lakh to Rs 23.75 lakh, and it is expected that the new Safari can be expensive by Rs 1 lakh.
The new Safari will compete with the soon-to-be-launched MG Hector Plus facelift. A 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine with mild-hybrid and non-mild-hybrid technology will power the car. There will also be an option of a 2.0-litre Fiat-sourced turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be