As the demand for electric vehicles is increasing in the country, vehicle manufacturers are also busy introducing new models. Yesterday, Mahindra & Mahindra launched its new electric SUV, Mahindra XUV400, in the market. Now taking a big decision, Tata Motors has drastically cut the prices of its famous electric SUV Nexon EV. The starting price of the Tata Nexon electric range has become just Rs 14.49 lakh (ex-showroom). Along with the price update, the company has also updated the Nexon range with new features, and now this SUV offers more driving range than before.
The company also launched a new TataNexon EV MAX XM trim in the portfolio. The new trim costs Rs 16.49 lakh (ex-showroom). This variant comes with an electronic parking brake, automatic climate control, electronic stability program (ESP) with i-VBAC, projector headlamps with LED DRLs and LED tail lamps, push-button start, digital TFT instrument cluster, Z-Connect with smartwatch connectivity. The car will be equipped with technology and a rear disc brake.
The most successful product of Tata Motors Company is the Nexon EV which was also their first electric car. Now, the brand has revised the starting price of Nexon EV Prime and Nexon EV Max to make them more affordable. Tata Nexon EV Prime price now starts at Rs 14.49 lakh. While the price of Nexon EV Max starts from Rs 16.49 lakh. Both the prices are ex-showroom.
According to the MIDC, the driving range of the Nexon EV Max has now increased to 453 km. This range increase will be offered to existing owners of the Nexon EV Max through a software upgrade at dealerships from February 15, 2023.
The top-end trim, Nexon EV MAX XZ+ Lux, has been made costlier by Rs 18.49 lakh. Apart from the features found on the XM, it gets leatherette seats with ventilation, wireless smartphone charger, auto-dimming IRVM, cabin air purifier, electric sunroof, 17.78-cm floating infotainment system by Harman with eight speakers, 16-inch alloy wheels; hill Comes with features like descent control, sharkfin antenna.
The Nexon EV Prime XM gets features like projector headlamps and LED DRLs, push-button start, digital TFT instrument cluster, cruise control, ZConnect-connected car tech with smartwatch connectivity, a Harman infotainment system, and automatic climate control. Its price has now been changed to Rs 14.49 lakh.
Bookings for the entire Nexon EV line-up have started. The deliveries of the new variant Nexon EV MAX XM will start in April 2023.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be