The new line of cars from Tata Motors, unveiled at the 2023 Auto Expo, will astonish us. In addition to the Curve and Avinya ideas, the local carmaker will most likely showcase the Punch-based EV and the Altroz EV at the biennial exhibition. Also possible for the firm to debut at the Auto Expo in January 2023 are the Harrier and Safari facelifts.
Tata Motors has already begun testing the redesigned Tata Harrier, which is anticipated to go on sale sometime in 2019. The redesigned SUV will include significant exterior and interior improvements and technology upgrades. The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) technology will represent the most significant change in terms of technological advancement.
The ADAS technology will probably have functions like autonomous emergency braking, blind spot monitoring, lane assist, adaptive cruise control, automatic high beam, collision mitigation system, and others. A 360-degree camera will also be included with the new Harrier in addition to ADAS, which should make parking and driving in India easier.
The 2023 Tata Harrier facelift cabin will have undergone significant changes, with the center console being dominated by a more extensive touchscreen infotainment system. Along with voice control, it will offer wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The SUV will use connected car technology as well. The front of the new Harrier will include redesigned headlamps, an updated grille, an air dam with horizontal slats, and integrated radar. Also possible is a new set of alloy wheels for the SUV.
The 2.0L diesel engine that can generate 170 horsepower and 350 Nm of torque will remain in the 2019 Harrier facelift. There will be both manual and automatic transmissions available. Tata will similarly update Safari.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be