South Korean car company Hyundai will launch the new generation Verna in March.
According to media reports, the new generation Verna will be launched by Hyundai on March 21, 2023. Along with many new features, the new generation has also added safety features. Many times this car has been seen during testing on the roads.
The company recently started booking for this sedan car. The company is taking bookings for the new Verna online and through dealers. A booking amount of Rs 25 thousand is being taken to book the new Verna.
In the new Verna, the company will offer a total of four variants. These variants will include EX, S, SX and SX Optional. The EX variant will be the base variant of the sedan, while the SX option will be offered as the top-end variant. There will also be a lot of changes in the features of both variants. In addition, the new Verna will be offered in seven monotones and two dual-tone colours. On behalf of the company, it will be bringing monotone colours with new colours like Abyss Black, Atlas White and Tellurian Brown.
The company will offer the new Verna in four powertrains. Two options will be with the normal petrol engine, and the remaining two will be offered with the turbo petrol engine. As a naturally aspirated engine, the company will offer a 1.5-litre MPI engine in petrol, which will be offered with Intelligent Variable Transmission in addition to a six-gear manual transmission. While the turbo petrol engine will be 1.5-litre, offering a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission and a six-speed manual transmission. The new Verna is built around the RDE and E-20 petrol.
The new generation Verna will compete with mid-size sedan cars like Maruti Ciaz, Honda City, Skoda Slavia and Volkswagen Virtus in the Indian market. Maruti has recently updated the Ciaz with new safety features and a colour scheme. At the same time, preparations are being made to bring the new City from Honda. In such a situation, bringing the old Verna into a new avatar had become very important.
Mid-size sedan cars in the Indian market start at around Rs 9 lakh. In such a situation, it is expected that the company can offer the new Verna at a very attractive price as an introductory price.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be