The 2023 Mahindra XUV300 is now available with two engine options. Hearing this, the customers could not contain their happiness. Due to this, the prices have also increased a bit. The Government of India will implement the new emission norms from 1 April 2023, following which companies are making changes in their vehicles’ engines. In this sequence, the engine of the 2023 Mahindra XUV300 has also been updated. Let us know what is special and how much is available in the 2023 Mahindra XUV300.
With upgraded powertrains, Mahindra has introduced the XUV300 for 2023. BS6 Stage 2 compliant engines are now available for sub-4 meter SUVs.
Available in the market with these two engine options:
The 2023 Mahindra XUV300 is available with two engine options. These include a 1.2-liter petrol unit that generates 109 Bhp and 200 Nm of torque. There is a 1.5-liter diesel engine, which generates 115 bhp power and 300 Nm torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and 6-speed AMT.
2023 Mahindra XUV300 prices hiked:
Mahindra still offers the XUV300 in four variations. With prices beginning at Rs. 8.41 lakh, these include the W4, W6, W8, and W8 (O) (ex-showroom). However, Mahindra has increased the price of a few models by Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000.
The W6 petrol AMT variant has seen a price hike of Rs 20,000 to Rs 10.71 lakh, while the W8 and W8 (O) trims have seen Rs 15,000.
The XUV300 diesel range’s starting price is Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom). The W8 (O) is now Rs 22,000 more expensive than the W4, W6, and W8 trims, which have all seen price increases of Rs 20,000.
There have been no additional exterior or design changes to this car than the engine. Compared to the previous one, this car will now produce less pollution.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be