In June 2022, the upcoming 2023 Kia Seltos facelift was first spotted in testing. This led to reports of minor adjustments and feature enhancements. The manufacturer has yet to announce the launch of this model in India, though. Recently, the SUV was seen testing in Hyderabad once more. This automobile was entirely hidden. An LED light bar and modernised taillamps were visible, along with a tidy back bumper. The new Sportage and Telluride SUVs, offered on the international market, served as design inspiration for the new Seltos.
The spy pictures of the facelifted Seltos show a new grille, headlamps with angled signatures, and LED DRLs spread across the grille. There’s also a prominent air dam surrounded by faux aluminium skid plates and “ice cube” fog lamps. The side profile gets new alloy wheels and a panoramic sunroof. Customers will get this car’s three colour options Wallace Green, Pluton Blue and Fusion Black.
The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) in this vehicle, which includes functions like automatic emergency braking, blind spot collision help, lane maintenance assist, steering assist, and speed limit assist, will be the biggest improvement. The dashboard will look identical to the one on the current model. But it will come with a curved screen. Numerous other feature enhancements, such as a 360-degree camera, will be included in the new 2023 Kia Seltos facelift.
The powertrain in the updated Seltos will get a new 1.5L, 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, capable of generating 158bhp power and 260 Nm torque. This new gasoline unit will replace the existing 1.4L turbo petrol motor. While the 1.5L naturally aspirated petrol and 1.5L diesel engine options will continue to be available in the lineup. For transmission, it will be given the option of a 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic torque converter and 7-speed DCT automatic unit.
This car will compete with Hyundai’s upcoming Creta facelift, in which the existing engine will be retained, but it will see many new features and cosmetic updates.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be