Hyundai Motor India has numerous new models and facelifts scheduled for the coming year. The business will unveil the Creta facelift, Ioniq 5 electric crossover, and a mini SUV concept at the 2023 Auto Expo. The new-generation Hyundai Verna could make its premiere at the big automobile expo. The Grand i10 Nios hatchback and Aura compact car will receive mid-life modifications from Hyundai. According to a new media rumor, the new 2023 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will visit showrooms in mid-2023, while the new Hyundai Aura will come near the end of the year.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios facelift design
Talking about the new Grand i10 Nios facelift, a new grille will be seen in it. Along with this, new LED DRL light and stronger bumper will also be seen compared to the current version. Also, alloy wheels with new styles and color tones can be seen.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios facelift cabin
A new-style cabin can be seen in this upcoming car. Along with this, updated color themes will also be seen. An 8-inch infotainment system will be given in this latest car. It will get support for Android Auto and Car Play. There will also be AC vents for the passengers sitting in the rear seats.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios facelift powertrain
The powertrain option of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios facelift will get the same powertrain as the current variant. Currently, two types of petrol engines are available in Grand 10, out of which one is 1.0L turbo petrol, and one is 1.2L Petrol.
Fuel-efficient CNG version of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios facelift
Users can see better fuel efficiency in the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios facelift. A new type of CNG power train will be seen in the upcoming. It will have a 5-speed gearbox. In such a situation, the running cost of this car will prove to be less.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be