New information has come about Hyundai Motor’s Creta. The facelift version of this car will get a new 1.5L turbo petrol engine. This new gasoline unit will replace the existing 1.4L engine, as it does not meet the upcoming BS6 Stage II emission norms. The new stringent norms will be effective from April 2023. To comply with the new BS6 II norms, car manufacturers must upgrade the vehicle’s hardware and software.
What is the speciality of the new engine?
Hyundai’s new turbocharged 1.5L gasoline engine will generate 158bhp power and 260 Nm torque. It will be brought to the market with 6-speed manual and 7-speed DCT gearbox options, which are available with the existing (current) 1.4L turbo petrol engine. The New 2023 Hyundai Creta facelift will get 115bhp power 1.5L naturally aspirated petrol and 115bhp power 1.5L turbo diesel engine options. Along with this, the option of CNG can also be given in it.
Many changes are expected in the exterior and interior of the new Creta, while there will be no change in its dimensions. The SUV will get an updated 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster and Hyundai’s BlueLink-connected car tech offering features like stolen vehicle tracking, immobilization, and valet parking mode. Also, this car will get a significant feature update from an advanced driver assistance system.
Will compete with Seltos facelift
The 2023 Kia Seltos facelift is expected to be offered with similar powertrain options, including the 1.5-litre NA petrol motor, 1.5-litre diesel mill and the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine. Transmission options could include:
- A 6-speed manual unit.
- An iMT unit.
- A 6-speed automatic torque converter.
- A CVT unit and a 7-speed DCT unit.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be