The facelift version of India’s popular compact SUV, Hyundai Creta, was introduced at the GIIAS 2021 Motor Show. Now this car will debut in India in January 2023. It is expected to be introduced at the Auto Expo 2023. The Auto Expo will be organized from January 13 to January 18.
The company has yet to announce the official launch of this car. Most of the cosmetic updates are visible on the front end. The new Creta looks inspired by the next-generation Tucson, with its new parametric grille spreading across its width. The grille blends well with the LED DRLs with a different design. It gets more rectangular headlamps placed a bit lower on the bumper.
What will change
Compared to the current model, the new model gets sharper taillamps and a redesigned boot lit. The taillamp cluster has two vertical creases on each side and is connected through plastic panels. The rear bumper has also been revised.
Engine & Power
The 2023 Hyundai Creta facelift will continue to come with the same 1.5L, 4-cylinder petrol (115bhp / 144Nm), 1.5L diesel (115bhp) and 1.4L turbo petrol (140bhp) engine options. Transmission options will include the same 6-speed manual and a CVT automatic gearbox.
Talking about the interior upgrades, the new 2023 Hyundai Creta facelift comes with a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster similar to the one we have seen on the Alcazar. It gets updated Hyundai’s BlueLink connected car tech that offers new safety features like valet parking mode and car theft tracking. All these features can be used from the phone. The SUV gets the same dashboard with a touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone connectivity, cooled front seats, ambient lighting, a panoramic sunroof, an air purifier and more.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be