Honda City is one of the most popular cars in the Indian market. According to media reports, the company is ready to launch this popular car in its facelift version this year. Earlier, the hybrid version of Honda City was also launched last year and is currently available for sale. Let us know about the 2023 Honda City sedan.
The carmaker may increase or decrease some new variants in the updated lineup. This sedan was spotted during testing at some point in time. In which minor changes are seen. Changes on the sedan include redesigned alloy wheels and tweaked taillamps.
It will also get a slightly revised bumper, a massive air dam and an updated fog lamp assembly. No changes are expected to be made to its interior layout. However, the sedan could get a wireless charger and ventilated seats.
The side skirts are also visible around the edges of the doors. The report claims the car’s rear end will come with a newly styled rear bumper. It is expected that the 2023 Honda City facelift will see some changes inside the cabin.
The new model could get a revised infotainment system and new connected car technology with wireless connectivity. Similar changes could also be introduced on the India-spec model, which will likely arrive sometime in 2023-24.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be