2023 Honda City is all set to be launched in the Indian market soon. According to media reports, this car can be launched by the end of March. If you want to buy this vehicle, you can keep updated through this news.
The Honda City sedan is one of the best-selling vehicles of the company. The Honda City petrol hybrid was also launched last year but costs around Rs 19.89 lakh (ex-showroom). The updated Honda City could act as a bridge.
These special changes can happen in Honda City.
If media reports are to be believed, then the rear part of the 2023 Honda City will come with a newly styled rear bumper. It is expected that the 2023 Honda City facelift will see some changes inside the cabin. It could also get a slightly revised bumper, a massive air dam and an updated fog lamp assembly.
On the inside no changes are expected to be made to its interior layout. However, the sedan could get a wireless charger and ventilated seats. Side skirts are also expected to be found around the edges of the doors. The new model will likely get a revised infotainment system with wireless connectivity and new connected car technology.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be