The facelift models of two of the best SUVs can soon be introduced in the Indian market by Tata Motors, the country’s third-largest automaker. According to media reports, the facelift models of both these SUVs are being tested. It is believed that they can be introduced by the company at the Auto Expo next year. In this news, we are giving information about what features will be added after the facelift.
Tata will bring facelift versions of two SUVs
The two SUVs being talked about for facelift from Tata include Safari and Harrier. Both these SUVs can be given a mid-term facelift. Many new features can be added to both SUVs. This will provide a formidable challenge to other SUVs in the market.
According to media reports, both SUVs’ facelift versions are being tested. In many cities of the country, their capacity is being tested in the midst of traffic and on the highway. The company is testing to remove any problems in these SUVs before launch. Along with this, the mileage information of these SUVs will also be available during testing.
New features can be found.
According to reports, many new features can be added to SUVs. These features include ADAS, a 360-degree camera, a bigger and better touchscreen infotainment system, a panoramic sunroof, auto climate control, and steering wheel-mounted controls; the powered tailgate can be included in both these SUVs.
Will become a headache for other companies
The designs of both Tata’s SUVs are already the most liked in the market. These are compared with the SUVs of Land Rover. After the facelift, if more features are added, both these SUVs can become a headache for other SUVs. It competes with SUVs like MG Hector, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra XUV700, Hyundai Alcazar, Jeep Compass, and Citroën C5 aircross others in its segment.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be