The Delhi Auto Expo 2023 is coming up in a few weeks, and automakers are preparing to display updated and upgraded models and new product lines. The EV9 7-seater electric SUV concept, anticipated to be unveiled at the significant automobile convention, was recently teased by Kia India. The Kia EV6 GT, Kia Carnival, upgraded Seltos, and special editions of its current models are more potential releases from the South Korean carmaker.
According to a media rumour, the business may introduce the updated Kia Seltos and Carnival MPV by April 2023. Here are some essential data about the upcoming Kia automobiles.
2023 KIA SELTOS
The redesigned Seltos SUV will have a better exterior and upscale inside, but its engine configuration will likely stay the same. This indicates that the 1.5L turbo-petrol, 1.5L gasoline, and 1.5L diesel engine options will remain available for the model portfolio. The advanced driving assistance system (ADAS), which offers increased safety measures, will be the biggest feature enhancement. In addition, the SUV will receive new upholstery, an updated infotainment system, and an updated AC control panel. The appearance of the new Seltos will include the following:
- Newly created headlamps.
- A modified bonnet.
- New alloy wheels.
- An adjusted rear bumper.
- A new taillamp.
- A fake skid plate.
2023 KIA CARNIVAL
The Kia Carnival’s fourth-generation design will have sharper angles and a more squared-off posture. Longer hood, revised grille with chrome-accented diamond pattern up front, leaner headlamps, chrome finish on the lower air intake, and LED taillamps joined by a sizable LED light bar. The MPV’s interior will include a brand-new dashboard with two screens built-in, one for the infotainment system and the other for the digital instrument cluster. Its engines are not anticipated to undergo any modifications. The same 2.2L, 4-cylinder diesel engine with 200bhp and 440Nm will power the 2023 Kia Carnival.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be