Two new models based on the C3 hatchback will soon be added to Citroen’s product lineup in India. One will be the vehicle’s electric version (eC3), while the other will be a three-row SUV. The new Citroen 7-seater SUV is anticipated to hit the road in the second half of 2023, while the Citroen eC3 is set to debut in the next weeks. Here are some important details about the impending new Citroen vehicles.
Citroen eC3 bookings have already started at Rs 25,000. When it is released, the vehicle will compete with the Tata Tiago EV, which ranges in pricing from Rs. 8.49 lakh to Rs. 11.79 lahks. The eC3 will be offered in Live and Feel versions, each equipped with a 29.2kWh battery pack and a 57bhp/143Nm electric motor. It can reach a top speed of 107 kmph and speeds from 0 to 60 kmph in 6.8 seconds. Regenerative braking technology is present, and there are two driving modes: Eco and Standard. According to Citroen, the eC3 has a 320-kilometre range approved by ARAI. A DC fast charger or a 3.3kWh onboard AC charger can power the electric hatchback.
CITROEN 7-SEATER SUV
The new Renault Triber will face off against the Citroen 7-seater SUV. If rumours are to be believed, the model’s final name will be Citroen C3 Aircross. The three-row SUV will resemble its younger sibling significantly. The front grille, bumper, and fog lamp assembly will all see some design tweaks. The new SUV may be powered by the same 1.2L, 3-cylinder petrol turbo and 1.2L, 3-cylinder petrol normally aspirated engines that drive the C3 hatchback. The seven-seater SUV from Citroen will be equipped with several amenities, including a digital instrument cluster, a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless smartphone connectivity, four speakers, a speed-sensitive auto door lock, roof rails, etc.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be