Maruti Suzuki is set to expand its product portfolio next year with several new models. In January 2023, the carmaker may introduce the Baleno Cross compact SUV, the Jimny 5-door lifestyle SUV and a new MPV. All three SUVs will be displayed at the Delhi Auto Expo. Among these, Maruti Baleno Cross can be launched first, followed by Jimny and then a three-row MPV. However, even before these, the company can soon launch the Maruti Baleno Alpha CNG variant.
So let us tell you about the first two upcoming cars of Maruti.
Maruti Baleno Alpha CNG
The company recently launched the Maruti Baleno hatchback with a factory-fitted CNG kit. It was brought in Delta and Zeta variants for Rs 8.28 lakh and Rs 9.21 lakh, respectively. According to the reports, the company is considering offering CNG in the range-topping Alpha variant. The model will come with the same 1.2L, 4-cylinder K12N petrol engine. A boot space of 55 litres can be found in the CNG version. It can only be had with a 5-speed manual gearbox. The price of Baleno Alpha CNG can be around Rs. 10.16 lakhs.
Maruti Baleno Cross
Maruti Baleno Cross can be launched in February next year. It will be based on the Heartect platform and may come with a 1.0-litre Boosterjet engine. Mild hybrid technology can also be found in it. 5-speed manual transmission and 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission can be given in the car. Latest Car News The model can also be made available with a 1.2L NA petrol engine or a 1.5L Dualjet petrol engine. The Baleno Cross is expected to be priced between Rs. 8 lakh to Rs. 11 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be