Honda Cars India has scheduled two new model launches for the upcoming month. The company’s brand-new mid-size SUV will debut by the middle of 2023, while the redesigned City sedan will visit dealerships on March 2nd. There will be a few interior and exterior modifications to the Honda City facelift. It will compete with the brand-new Hyundai Verna, which goes on sale in May 2023. The new Honda SUV will respond to the Hyundai Creta, rumored to debut this year over the holiday season. These forthcoming Honda vehicles’ salient features are described in more detail below.
2023 HONDA CITY FACELIFT
The new City sedan will have minor cosmetic changes and feature updates, as already revealed. The automaker will increase the number of models available by adding a new entry-level trim with a petrol-hybrid drivetrain. The top-spec trim that comes with the hybrid arrangement is much more expensive than the conventional petrol variants. A 126 horsepower, 1.5 L, 4-cylinder Atkinson Cycle hybrid and a 121 bhp, 1.5 L petrol engine will be available for the 2023 Honda City facelift. The available transmissions will be a 6-speed manual, CVT, and eCVT (with hybrid only). Both motors should comply with RDE and E20 regulations.
NEW HONDA SUV
The next Honda SUV will be based on a modified Amaze platform and share some of its design cues with Honda’s international CR-V and HR-V SUV models. The vehicle is believed to include Honda Sensing (ADAS – advanced driving assistance system) technology in addition to a new 10.2-inch digital driver display, a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment, 6 airbags, a 360-degree camera, automatic parking brake, hill launch assist, and many other goodies. The 1.5L i-VTEC gasoline and 1.5L Atkinson Cycle powertrains may be used to provide power for the upcoming Honda SUV.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be