Two-wheeler manufacturer Jawa Yezdi Motorcycle has introduced its Yezdi Adventure and Scrambler bikes in new colour options. Yezdi Scrambler has been brought in bold black colour, which has been priced at Rs 2.10 lakh. The Yezdi Adventure bike, on the other hand, has now been introduced in a whiteout paint scheme, priced at ₹2.15 lakh, ex-showroom.
Jawa Yezdi introduced new colour options for these models last month as well. In 2023, the company is introducing a new paint scheme for the second time.
The company says that the new colour options attract more attention towards the products. The Yezdi Adventure gets a whiteout paint job inspired by the snowy terrain of the mountains. While the new colour scheme of the Scrambler is inspired by the bold black shade Stealth.
The company has used the same 334 cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine in both bikes, which is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine used in Yezdi Adventure generates 29.8 bhp power and 29.84 Nm torque. In Scrambler, the same engine generates 28.7 bhp power and 28.2 Nm torque.
The motorcycles share the same features like slipper clutch, USB charging and dual-channel ABS with three modes: road, rain and off-road. While the Yezdi Adventure gets additional features of turn-by-turn navigation and Bluetooth connectivity.
Ashish Singh Joshi, CEO of Jawa Yezdi Motorcycles, said, “Adventure and Scrambler both are the hallmark of the Yezdi brand. Both these motorcycles are made for an adrenaline rush. Whether on highways or narrow lanes, these bikes can handle all terrains and Performs superbly.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be