The updated MT 15 is anticipated to be released by Yamaha India soon on the domestic market. The MT 15 had numerous improvements last year, and it is currently offered with a starting price of Rs. 1.64 lacks (ex-showroom). The MT 15 V2 will likely be modified to comply with stricter emission requirements starting in April 2023.
Before the deadline, more automakers will join the party, and Yamaha won’t be any different. Honda recently unveiled the 2023 Activa 6G according to the OBD 2 rules. We do not anticipate additional modifications to the MT 15 V2 beyond those necessary to comply with BSVI Stage 2; however, its pricing might slightly increase.
The naked streetfighter is equipped with a 155 cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled VVA engine with a maximum output of 18.1 bhp and a maximum torque of 14.1 Nm. A six-speed transmission connects the drivetrain. The MT 15 V2 includes features including USD front forks, dual-channel ABS, a digital cluster, and LED lighting all around.
The upgraded FZ-X will be available alongside the 2023 Yamaha MT 15 V2. It will get a new windscreen for better aero stability, a new front fender, and a metal frame linking the headlamp and the fuel tank like on the RE Himalayan. It will continue to use the same 149 cc single-cylinder engine that produces 12.2 horsepower and 13.3 Nm while adhering to OBD 2 standards.
The five-speed transmission will be connected to the engine. Besides these small adjustments, we anticipate the features list staying the same. It will still have tubeless tyres, telescoping front forks, a mono-shock rear suspension, and a Bluetooth-enabled instrument console.
The FZ-X is currently only available with a single-channel ABS version, so adding a dual-channel ABS variation could help broaden the portfolio. The front and rear alloy wheels will also be golden in colour. As the present FZ-X has a sticker price of approximately Rs. 1.36 lakh, the prices may be slightly changed (ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be