Yamaha recently announced that the new Yamaha RX100 would go on sale in India and will be marketed to consumers as a motorcycle with a neo-retro aesthetic. The new-gen Yamaha RX100 will provide purchasers with a significantly enhanced package and be positioned as one of the cheapest bikes in the brand’s lineup.
The new Yamaha RX100 will continue to provide a small and durable package for purchasers searching for a reliable commuter and is likely to be supplied with a bigger and more potent fuel-injected petrol engine. It will also have electric starts, LED DRLs, and a semi-digital instrument panel.
It will have an improved suspension system and be built on a new basis. According to what we know, the bike will have twin shock absorbers at the back and telescopic forks up front. It will also have wire-spoke wheels. The front disc brakes and the rear drum brakes will likely be in charge of stopping the vehicle.
According to reports, the bike would likely have the same 125 cc engine available with many of its scooters in the Indian market. The new RX100, which has a larger 150cc engine that produces superior power output ratings, may be available from the brand. When it is introduced in India, this new motorcycle will likely compete with models like the TVS Raider 125.
Although Yamaha has yet to confirm the new RX100’s launch date in India, it is anticipated that it will be unveiled in late 2023 or early 2024. The bike will likely have a starting price of between Rs. 1.25 and 1.5 lack (ex-showroom) and would be among the nation’s most reasonably priced Yamaha models.
The Japanese automaker also plans soon to introduce a new electric scooter to the market to compete with competitors like the TVS iQube, Ather 450x, Ola S1 Pro, and the future Honda electric scooter.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be