Yamaha is getting ready to introduce a new 150cc adventure cycle to the market for clients looking for a cheap and lightweight, soft off-roader, as adventure bikes are currently gaining popularity in the nation.
Here are all the details you need to know about this adventure bike, even though this new bike will soon be introduced in the country.
First, this new adventure bike will reportedly be based on the Yamaha FZ-X and come with a single-cylinder petrol engine with a tiny displacement. While much information is still unknown, this new bike is anticipated to include wire-spoke wheels, LED headlights, and taillights. It is also said to have high ground clearance.
The Yamaha FZ-X has a 155.1 cc petrol engine that produces a maximum torque of about 14 Nm and a peak power output of 16 bhp.
The upcoming ADV bike in the nation will likely have the same powertrain configuration as the one used by the Japanese bikemaker. It will be equipped with a long-travel suspension system, disc brakes with ABS, features like a semi-digital instrument console and features for mobile connectivity. Once it is released, this new advanced bike will compete with competitors like the Hero Xpulse 200.
For customers searching for a lightweight commuter-class bike, the firm is also trying to relaunch the RX100 in the Indian market. According to rumours, this new bike will have a more potent fuel-injected engine with amenities like LED DRLs, electric starts, and a semi-digital instrument dashboard.
The company added that the future Yamaha RX100 would have comparable performance and personality to the original RX100. To compete in the market with rivals like the Ather 450X, Ola S1, TVS iQube, and Simple One, Yamaha is also getting ready to introduce a new electric two-wheeler soon. There are still several unknowns regarding this impending Yamaha electric scooter.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be