The number of Hybrid Two Wheelers is increasing quickly in the market, which many people like. In the range of hybrid scooters available in the market, we are talking about Yamaha RayZR 125 Hybrid, which boasts long mileage and an attractive design.
Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Hybrid price starts at Rs 86,530 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). On-road, this price increases to Rs 99,839.
According to the on-road price, you should have a budget of around Rs 1 lakh to buy this bike in a cash payment.
Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Hybrid is powered by a 125 cc single-cylinder engine that generates 8.2 PS of power and 10.3 Nm of peak torque. The mileage of this scooter is 71.33 kilometres per litre. Mileage is certified by ARAI.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be