Many Streetfighter Bikes are available in the market with different engines, designs, features and specifications.
Today we have Yamaha MT 15 V2 Vs KTM 125 Duke in Street Fighter Bikes Compare Report, in which you will know the complete details of the price, engine, and mileage of both these bikes so that you can choose the right option for yourself.
Yamaha MT 15
Yamaha MT 15 V2 is an attractively designed bike with two variants launched by the company in the market. The first variant is Standard, and the second is Moto GP Edition.
Yamaha MT 15 price
The price of the standard variant of this bike is Rs 1.65 lakh, which goes up to Rs 1.66 lakh if you go to the Moto GP Edition. Both these prices are (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Yamaha MT 15 Engine
Yamaha has installed a 155 cc single-cylinder engine in this bike. This engine generates 18.4 PS of power and 14.1 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed gearbox has been paired with this engine.
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Braking System
In Yamaha MT 15 V2, the company has installed disc brakes on both front and rear wheels, with which a single channel anti-lock braking system has been added.
Yamaha MT 15 V2
According to Yamaha, the mileage of this bike is 56.87 kilometres per liter, which has been certified by ARAI.
KTM 125 Duke
The KTM 125 Duke is a fast bike with an aggressive design, which is liked among the youth who are fond of speed. The company has launched only one variant of this bike.
KTM 125 Duke Price
Talking about the price, the company has launched it in the market with a starting price of Rs 1.78 lakh, which goes up to Rs 2,04,110 after being on-road.
KTM 125 Duke Engine
The KTM 125 Duke is powered by a 124.7 cc single-cylinder engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. This engine generates a power of 14.5 PS and a peak torque of 12 Nm.
KTM 125 Duke Braking System
In the bike’s braking system, the company has given disc brakes in both the front and rear wheels, with which a single-channel anti-lock braking system has been installed.
KTM 125 Duke Mileage
Regarding the mileage, the company claims that this bike has a mileage of 46.92 kilometres per liter. This mileage has been certified by ARAI.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be