On February 13, 2023, Yamaha Motor India will launch the redesigned MT-15 V2, FZ-X, and R15 V4 motorcycles. “A New Chapter Unfolding” appears on the formal launch invitation, referring to the upgraded lineup of bikes. The business has already begun distributing the new models across its dealerships. The MT-15, FZ-X, and R15 V4 models from Yamaha will comply with the BS6 II standards starting on April 1.
The spy photos confirm that three models will get new colour options even though the company hasn’t yet provided details about the upcoming new Yamaha bikes. The R15 V4 will have a Black and Red colour job, in contrast to the upcoming 2023 Yamaha FZ-X, which will have a Dark Blue tint akin to the FZ-S. In addition to new paint treatments, the new MT-15 will have dual-channel ABS and LED blinkers (anti-lock braking system). The revised R15M will come with a TFT console and LED indicators.
Their engines won’t be altered in any way. The 155cc, 4-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC engine of the new 2023 Yamaha MT-15 V2 is capable of 18.4PS and 14.2Nm. A 6-speed constant mesh gearbox will handle transmission responsibilities. The revised FZ-149cc, X’s 2-valve, air-cooled, SOHC motor will supply its power. The system produces a maximum of 12.4PS and 13.3Nm with a 5-speed gearbox. Dual-channel ABS will also be standard on the new FZ-X, but it might only be available on higher trim levels.
The Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer has also announced plans for a new 150cc adventure bike for India. If rumours are to be believed, the business may introduce the WR 155R or the FZ-X-based pseudo-ADV. The second is an authentic off-road motorcycle. A 155.1cc engine with 16bhp and 14Nm of torque powers the adventure motorcycle. Also, by 2025, Yamaha will bring the Neo electric scooter to India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be