New bikes have been launched in the Indian market by Japanese two-wheeler maker Yamaha. These bikes have been brought as updated versions of the existing bikes.
FZS Version 4.0
The company has launched a new version of its most liked bikes in the Indian market. The fourth generation of the FZS has been launched in India. In this, the company has given a 149 cc fuel-injected engine. Many new features have been added to the bike. In this, the company has given a new headlight giving more light, along with which LED flashers have also been given. In the new FZS, along with the traction control system, the company has also given a new LCD screen, in which Wi Connect and Bluetooth connectivity have also been given. You will also get mobile connection status, battery status, call alerts and SMS alerts on the screen itself.
Along with this, features like the new 3D emblem, better-LED tail lamp, ABS, 140 mm real radial tyre, and comfortable two-level seat have been given. Apart from this, information on fuel consumption checks, maintenance recommendation, ranking, and rev dashboard can be viewed on the mobile. This bike can be bought in colour like Metallic Grey, Majesty Red, and Metallic Black at an ex-showroom price of Rs 1.27 lakh (Delhi), while the ex-showroom price of FZ FI Version-3 in Delhi has been kept at Rs 1.15 lakh.
The company also launched the new X bike of the FZ series. The bike is designed for customers who like to travel short distances with short breaks. The bike’s design is like a retro bike and has a 149 cc fuel-injected engine. A traction control system has also been given in the bike. Apart from this, it will get Yamaha Mobile Connect, golden coloured alloy wheels, bright LED type turn indicators, bi-function LED headlights with DRL, LED taillight, metal tank cover, metal side cover, LCD meter, metal under the cowl, two-level seat, Features like power socket for mobile charging, call alert, SMS and e-mail alert, app connectivity status, phone battery level status. Fuel consumption check, ranking, last parking location, malfunction notification, maintenance recommendation, and rev dashboard information can be viewed on the mobile. The bike has front fork boots with telescopic suspension. The bike can be bought at an ex-showroom price of Dark Matt Blue (Rs 1.37 Lakh-Delhi), Matt Copper, and Matt Black (Rs 1.36 Lakh-Delhi).
To attract the youth, Yamaha has launched MT-15 with updates. The company has launched its second version in the Indian market. The new MT-15 has been given VVA technology with a 155 cc engine. Along with this, features like dual channel ABS, traction control system, LED turn indicators, upside-down front fork, grab bar with uni-level seat, assist and slipper clutch, and advanced fully digital LCD meter have been given. Apart from these features, the fuel consumption tracker, last parking location, rev dashboard, maintenance recommendation, malfunction notification, ranking, etc., can be viewed through the Y Connect app. The bike can be bought in colour like Cayenne Storm, Metallic Black Deluxe, Racing Blue, and Ice-Fluo Vermilion at an ex-showroom price of Rs 1.68 Lakh Delhi.
According to Yamaha, racing is in their DNA. The company has launched the fourth generation R-15 and the new R15-M. VVA technology has been given in the new R15 with a 155 cc engine. The company has launched the new R15 M with a coloured TFT meter. It also gets LED flashers, a special seat, 140 mm super wide radial rear tyre, lightweight 141 kg, aluminium swing arm, upside down front fork, traction control system, quick shifter system, aerodynamic design, and access to many features with Y Connect. It can be done. The R15-M can be bought at an ex-showroom price of Rs 1.94 lakh in Delhi. The Racing Blue colour of the fourth version of the R15 has an ex-showroom price of Rs 1.86 lakh in Delhi. The price of Dark Knight has been kept at Rs 1.82 lakh, and Metallic Red has been kept at Rs 1.81 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be