Japan’s two-wheeler manufacturer brand Yamaha has launched a new bike. The name of this bike is GT150 Fazer. The company has also expanded its portfolio in the Chinese market. The company has kept the initial price of this bike in the local market at 13,390 yuan, which is approximately equal to Rs 1.60 lakh in Indian rupees.
A 150cc engine is used in this bike. The look of this bike is a bit sporty, for which it has been given alloy wheels, an exhaust engine, a round headlamp in signature retro bits, rearview mirrors, fork gaiters, and front and rear suspension with fenders.
It features tan leather seats in a quilted pattern, tracker-style side panels, turn signals, all-LED lights, a teardrop-shaped fuel tank, 12V DC charging socket. This bike has been introduced in four colour schemes: White, Light Grey, Dark Gray and Blue.
This bike has been designed for everyday use. Two people can travel comfortably on this bike, for which a comfortable long seat has been given. The seat height of this bike is 800 mm. But grab rail is not available in it. Quite a bit of off-roading can be done with this bike.
The Yamaha GT150 Fazer uses a 149cc engine capable of producing 12.3 horsepower at 7,500 rpm and 12.4 Nm of torque. It gets 18-inch alloy wheels on either side. The front tire size is 90/90, and the rear tire size is 100/80. The bike has a wheelbase of 1,330 mm. It gets a 12.5-litre petrol tank. The total weight of this bike is 126 kg. However, information or announcement has yet to be made regarding the timeline of the arrival of this bike in India.
If this bike comes to India, it will compete with Bajaj Pulsar P150. These are street bike, and its price in India starts from ₹ 1,17,200. It gets a 149.68cc BS6 engine, generating 14.29 bhp power and 13.5 Nm torque. It also gets an anti-locking braking system with a front disc and rear drum brake.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be