Yamaha has launched four updated versions of its bikes in India, one of which is the Yamaha FZS-FI V4, a street fighter bike with an aggressive design. The company has also added a traction control feature in its updated version.
If you like the Streetfighter bike Yamaha FZS-FI V4 Deluxe and are planning to buy it? So know the complete details of this bike’s price, engine, mileage, and braking system here.
Yamaha FZS-FI V4 Deluxe ex-showroom and on-road price
Yamaha FZ S FI V4 Deluxe price starts at Rs 1,27,400 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and goes up to Rs 1,44,849 on-road (ex-showroom, Delhi). If you buy this bike in cash, you should have a budget of Rs 1.44 lakh.
Yamaha FZS-FI V4 Deluxe Engine and Transmission
Yamaha has given a single-cylinder 149 cc engine in this bike. This engine generates 12.4 PS of power and 13.3 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed gearbox has been paired with this engine.
Yamaha FZS-FI V4 Deluxe Mileage
The company claims that the Yamaha FZS FI V4 bike has a mileage of 55.42 kilometers per liter. This mileage is certified by ARAI.
Yamaha FZS-FI V4 Deluxe Braking System
Regarding the braking system, disc brakes have been installed in this bike’s front and rear wheels, with which the dual channel anti-lock braking system has been added.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be