However, how would it be distinguished from the standard Pulsar 150? The genuinely innovative Bajaj Pulsar P150 competes against adversaries like the TVS Apache RTR 160 2V, Yamaha FZ, and the Hero Xtreme 160R. Find out
Among the catastrophes popular motorcycles in the nation, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 reportedly received further addition to its 150cc model spectrum. This new bike, the Bajaj Pulsar P150, has a more dynamic look and additional amenities. Both motorbikes will be marketed side by side in the industry and provide consumers with a unique and useful package.
A revised frontal fascia with bi-functional LED headlamps, LED DRLs, sharper tank shrouds, and a powerful rear end highlight the bold, revised Pulsar P150’s crisper aesthetic. On the contrary, the Pulsar 150 has a robust, exquisite style that gives it a big, robust appearance.
The Pulsar P150 is propelled by a brand-new 149.68 cc powertrain that produces a maximal performance of 13.5 Nm and 14.5 horsepower at its zenith. This powertrain is paired with a 5-speed conventional transmission. The 149.50 ccs air-cooled engine that powers the Pulsar 150 is still available; it produces 14 horsepower and 13.25 Nm of highest performance. It is also available with a 5-speed manual transmission.
Mechanical Hardware And Features
Although collapsible frontal gear is available on both bikes, the new Pulsar P150 has a mono-shock layout at the backend instead of the Pulsar 150’s twin rear shock configuration. Dual-disc regenerative braking on both bikes is also available, along with extras like ABS.
LED headlights, a USB charging outlet, and a semi-digital instrumentation panel with an expansive display are among the new P150’s amenities. The instrumentation panel of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 has an outdated digital-analogue structure and is devoid of LED lights and USB charging connectors.
For curious people, the Bajaj Pulsar P150 is available in dual disc and solitary disc trim. Pricing ranges at Rs. 1.16 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi). On the contrary side, the standard single-disc model of the Pulsar 150 starts at Rs. 1.11 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be