The craze for electric scooters is increasing rapidly among people. In the present time, most people like electric scooters. The main reason is that there is no hassle of putting petrol and diesel in it. Due to the fluctuations in the prices of petrol and diesel on the day in India, people were upset to a great extent.
IVoomi City Electric Scooter:
Today we will give you information about the new electric scooter which has recently been launched in the Indian market. Apart from being attractive, it has been made special by adding updated features. This scooter boasts a long range on a low budget. We are talking about the iVOOMi City electric scooter, which is greatly liked in terms of range and design.
In the complete detail of the iVOOMi City Electric Scooter, you will know every small and big detail of the price, battery pack, range and features of this scooter so that you have many options while buying an electric scooter.
IVoomi City Electric Scooter Range, Battery and Motor power:
IVoomi City Electric Scooter has been developed in India. You will get a range of about 100 km on a single charge.
A 60V, 35Ah Lithium Ion battery powers it. Due to this, you are connected to a powerful electric motor of 250 watts capable of generating better electricity.
IVoomi City Electric Scooter Charging time, top speed and braking system:
Regarding the time taken to charge this electric scooter completely, the company claims it takes about 4 to 5 hours to charge it completely with the help of a normal charger. You may be annoyed by its top speed.
Because of this, you will see a top speed of about 25km/hr. Talking about its braking system, along with the front brake of this electric scooter, the facility of disc brakes has been given in the rear brake.
IVoomi City Electric Scooter Design and Price:
This electric scooter’s body is made the same way as an electric scooter, which is visible in a thin body. LED light has been installed in its light. Overall its design is going to be good.
Talking about its price, its ex-showroom price in the Indian market is around Rs 82,000, which can vary from place to place. Its on-road price can get a slight jump, up to Rs 84,000.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be