There is always room for additional electric two-wheelers, even though we have a good number already. Top brands of electric two-wheelers at the moment include Ola Electric, Hero Electric, Okinawa, Ampere, and Ather Energy. Along with other companies, Hero MotoCorp, TVS, and Bajaj are pushing the limits of sales. The following list includes some of the most eagerly awaited future electric two-wheelers that might be worth the wait. However, launch dates for the majority of these two-wheelers have yet to be discovered.
Ultraviolette F77 – Nov 24th
Ultraviolette F77 recently made its debut. This motorbike combines the features of a fair with a street model. The frame, battery, and motor are all covered by a fairing. On the other hand, the front features robust USD fork covers to resemble a street fighter. A 4.2 kWh battery will provide electricity for the vehicle’s 35-horsepower peak motor, which has a top speed limit of 147 km/h. Between Rs 3.8 lakh and Rs, 5.5 lakh is the price range.
Oben Rorr – Launched, Delivery Date Unknown
The price of this electric motorcycle in India is Rs. 1 lakh, and it boasts a 200-mile range (IDC). Even after its launch, testing continued, and the delivery date still needs to be determined. This company, with headquarters in Bengaluru, is going after people like Tork Kratos. On the spec sheet, it also outperforms its direct competitors, like Kratos, HOP OXO, and RV400.
Simple One – 1st Quarter of 2023
Simple One is the One who has been hidden from view for a very long period. The delivery date for Simple One was initially stated as July 2022. to September 2022, which was postponed. Then to October 2022, followed by the first quarter of 2023. With its extended battery option, Simple One offers a range of up to 300 km, which is essentially unheard of in the market.
Raptee Electric Motorcycle
The Raptee electric motorbike is a cross between a naked and a faired motorcycle, just like the Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle. Headline statistics include a top speed of 135 km/h, a real-world range of 150 km, a time from 0 to 60 km/h in 3.5 seconds, and a charge time from 0 to 85% in 45 minutes.
Suzuki Burgman Street Electric
Suzuki is developing an electric scooter exclusively for the Indian market, as has already been proven. This future e-scooter, based on Burgman Street 125, has also frequently been seen testing on Indian roads. According to patent images that have leaked, it has a fixed battery and a chain drive.
Ola Electric Motorcycle
Sports bikes received the most votes, followed by cruisers, adventures, and cafe racers, according to a recent Twitter poll organised by Ola CEO Bhavish Aggarwal. The business will likely start with electric motorcycles after the Ola S1 Air is released before moving on to electric vehicles.
Honda Electric Scooter
Honda has stated that it will introduce the electric 2W in India in 2023. We have repeatedly observed Benly e electric scooters with green licence plates being tested in India. This is probably because Honda only evaluates the electrical system rather than the full car. Benly e is touted to support Honda’s supposedly available swappable battery technology. The launch is probably scheduled for 2023.
Hero Electric AE-47
Numerous upcoming electric wheelers from Hero Electric’s lineup were on display during the 2020 Auto Expo. The AE-47 electric motorcycle appeared to have a lot of potentials and was the show’s headliner. Both the launch and the product’s testing have yet to be confirmed. However, it would be a worthy opponent to the Revolt RV400 and similar products.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be