The demand for Electric scooters and motorcycles is increasing continuously. Many electric two-wheeler manufacturers in the country are preparing to introduce new electric two-wheelers. Two-wheeler brands are going through an initial phase of transformation. Electric mobility is giving a new direction to the country’s automotive sector. In such a situation, companies are also trying to improve their lineup with time. Today we have brought some such upcoming electric bikes and scooters for you, which can be introduced by these companies in the Indian market very soon.
Upcoming Electric Two-wheelers:
Simple One is one such upcoming electric scooter, which has been delayed for a long time. The new electric scooter will come with cutting-edge technology and offer a great range with a bigger battery pack. The Simple One could be a sporty electric scooter that will take on the models in the Ather 450 range. The company can launch it next year.
Husqvarna Electric Scooter:
Husqvarna can introduce a new electric scooter on the lines of its partner company Bajaj Auto’s Chetak electric scooter. It has also been seen many times during testing. The upcoming electric scooter can be equipped with a 5.5kWh big pack and 10kW electric motor power.
Ola Electric Bike:
The OLA S1 range of electric scooters has been a massive success in India. Now the electric vehicle startup is planning to launch a new electric motorcycle. According to reports, the upcoming electric bike can be offered with a bigger battery pack. As of now, it is still being determined what the new bike will be like. The company’s CEO, Bhavish Aggarwal, started a poll on Twitter in which the maximum number of participants voted for the sporty motorcycle.
Yamaha Electric Scooter:
Yamaha is less special in terms of sales in the conventional scooter segment. However, in the future, the Japanese company will try to improve its position with a perfect electric scooter. It is said that Yamaha is testing a prototype electric scooter. Now it remains to be seen how long it will be launched.
Honda Electric Scooter:
Surprisingly, the Japanese two-wheeler maker Honda still needs to add a single electric two-wheeler to its lineup. Let us tell you that Honda has the experience of making the best electric scooter in the world. However, the company has plans to launch a new electric scooter next year.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be