If you want to buy a powerful bike with a sporty look, then today we have brought a list of the bikes which can be launched in December.
Let’s see one by one what can be particular about them.
2023 BMW S 1000 RR
Whenever luxury cars come to mind, the name ” BMW ” comes into this list. The company known for luxury cars is now about to enter the two-wheeler segment. The company launched its 2023 BMW S 1000 RR bike on 10 December.
Recently the teaser of this bike was also released. It is going to come with a powerful engine. A 999cc inline-four cylinder motor engine can be used with a power of 207bhp. As features, this bike will also include track-focused riding aids, slide control and electronic throttle. It will also be updated with a new Dynamic Brake Control (DBC).
KTM 1290 Super Duke R
KTM, a sporty-looking bike maker in the Indian market, is about to launch its new superbike soon. This motorcycle can be called (KTM 1290 Super Duke R), which the company can launch in December. This has been seen many times during testing. No changes can be made to its powertrain. Like the base model, it has been given a 1308cc LC8 V-twin engine, which generates 180PS of power and 140Nm of peak torque.
New Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bobber
Royal Enfield has been ruling the hearts of people in the Indian market for many years, not just today. If you are buying a new Bullet for yourself, then Royal Enfield is working on a 350 cc bobber and can bring it in December. So far, the company has not given any information related to it. It will be built on RE’s J-series platform, which undercuts the Meteor 350 and the Classic 350. A 349 cc single-cylinder engine has been used in it. After its launch in the market, it will compete with Jawa Perak and Jawa Forty-Two Bobber.
Latest Bike News
Royal Enfield Bobber 650
The company is thoroughly preparing to bring this bike into the Indian market. Its look will be quite stylish. The 650cc bobber could feature USD forks similar to the Super Meteor 650 and LED lighting identical to the tripper navigation pod, ABS, among others. This has been seen many times during testing.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be