The electric vehicle craze is currently on the rise. Affordable electric scooters are becoming more and more popular. Due to their superb products, several small and large companies are creating panic in the auto industry. If you’re searching for an electric scooter on a tight budget, you can Know all about the Ujaas eZ electric scooter, which details price, battery capacity, and range. Ujaas eZ Electric Scooter claims to have a longer range at a lesser cost.
Ujaas eZ Electric Scooter Range and Top Speed
Talking about the range of this scooter, the company claims that it gives a range of 60 km on a single charge. Its top Speed is 25 km.
Ujaas eZ Electric Scooter Price
Ujaas eZ is the brand name of this electric scooter. It is reasonably priced and lightweight. In terms of cost, it is only available for Rs 31,880. (ex-showroom). Its on-road price goes around Rs.34,863
Ujaas eZ Electric Scooter Battery and Motor
In the Ujaas eZ electric scooter, the company has installed a 48V, 26Ah capacity lithium-ion battery pack, with which a 250W power hub motor has been given. Regarding the charging of this battery, the company claims that this battery pack gets fully charged in 6 to 7 hours when charged with a normal charger.
Ujaas eZ Electric Scooter Features
In Ujaas eZ electric scooter, the company has a charging point, digital instrument console, digital speedometer, digital trip meter, anti-theft alarm, digital odometer, keyless riding, reverse driving gear, pass switch, LED headlight, LED taillight, LED turn signal lamp. Features like low battery indicators have been given.
Ujaas eZ Electric Scooter Braking and Suspension
In this electric scooter, the company has given drum brakes in both front and rear wheels with which Combi Braking System has been given. The tubeless tire has been paired with the alloy wheel in the scooter. Regarding the suspension system, the telescopic suspension system has been added to its front, and a hydraulic suspension system has been added to the rear.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be