In October 2022, TVS outperformed Bajaj Auto to place third among all distributors in revenue.
In comparison to the comparable duration last year, when TVS Motor Company sold 2,58,777 units domestically, the corporation sold 2,75,934 vehicles in October 2022, representing a 6.6% YoY increase in revenue. To place third in the overall producers’ sales rankings, the Hosur-based firm defeated Bajaj Auto.
The company reported a global position of 17.49%, up from 16.67% in October 2021 and an increase of 0.82 % year over year. With a YoY significant turnover rise of 7% in India, the Jupiter scooter sold 77,042 sales the previous month instead of 72,161 units over the same timeframe in 2021.
In comparison to 55,356 units sold during the same period one year prior, the XL100 saw a total of 44,638 revenue and profit the previous month, a YoY volume reduction of 19%. With a YoY growth of 3%, the immensely renowned Apache succession reported 40,988 sales as opposed to 39,799 units. With 31,049 units, the Ntorq 125 placed fourth overall.
This represents a YoY growth of 21% compared to the 25,693 units sold within the previous year’s identical timeframe. A YoY increase of 129% was seen in the revenue of the admittance agile commuting, the Raider 125, which totalled 24,153 units last month as opposed to 10,553 units. The Sport commuter motorbike was in sixth place behind the Raider.
With a YoY unfavourable expansion of 8%, it achieved 18,126 products in October 2022 compared to 19,730 items over the same timeframe the year before. The iQube hoverboard saw a surge of 1951%, while the Radeon reported a YoY sales dip of 8% with 14,279 units compared to 15,596 units in October 2021.
Only a few months after its spectrum was enlarged, the iQube posted 8,013 modules instead of 395 units. Before Zest, Pep+, and the top-tier Apache RR310, The Star City came in ninth place
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be