TVS is preparing to launch its new raider 125 bikes in a sporty design. It is currently being launched in the Indian market. With the updated model, TVS Raider 125 bike has incredible features and a powerful engine.
Sporty look details of TVS Raider 125 bike:
The TVS Raider 125 bike is sporty and attractive in appearance and design. Robot-style headlamps, a sculpted fuel tank with sharp extensions, 17-inch alloy wheels, telescopic forks, a mono-shock, and a sleek tail section are all expected on the TVS Raider 125.
Details of the powerful engine of the TVS Raider 125 bike:
The TVS Raider 125 bike gets a 124.8cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, three-valve engine. This engine can generate 11.2 bhp power at 7,500 rpm and 11.2 Newton meters of peak torque at 6,000 rpm. TVS Raider 125 bike can also see the support of a 5-speed gearbox for transmission.
Updated features in TVS Raider 125 bike:
Regarding features, the biggest change is in the TVS Raider 125 bike’s instrument cluster. The TVS Raider 125 powerful bike includes a new Bluetooth-enabled 5-inch TFT instrument cluster. Voice assistance, turn-by-turn navigation, SMS alert, call alert, and music control are all unique features on the TVS Raider 125 motorcycle.
TVS Raider 125 price and more details:
TVS Raider 125 prices start from Rs.91,350 (ex-showroom) Delhi. TVS Raider 125 gets two riding modes, Eco and Power Mode. This one technology has been given to save fuel, which stops the bike immediately at any red light or if the motorcycle is stopped for some time. This will benefit the customers. You can start the engine again by simply turning the throttle.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be